Planning to buy a 3D Printer for your home or office then you are at right place. Best3dprinterr.com will help you to find the best & affordable 3D Printers of 2016 available today on the market. This is the best site for you to buy cheap 3D Printers or to learn 3D Printing.
What is 3D Printing?
3D Printers or Addictive Manufacturing devices that’s what how they know for are the devices used to create three-dimensional objects. These three-dimensional printers are used to make real life objects in 3D with a digital file. In Addictive manufacturing process to create 3D Objects, layers of material are placed one over another with the computer controlling the printing process until the object is created.
How 3D Printing Works?
There are 3 processes in which 3D printing works.
Modelling: First, it starts with a Virtual file of the object you want to make it in 3D. This virtual design is in Computer Aided Design File. This CAD file is created with 3D Scanner or any digital camera. These 3D Scanner help to create clean 3D printed Models before it’s finally printed.
Printing: Once the modelling has been done via Scanner, it is checked for any errors. Once examined, 3D file processed via slicer which divided it into series of thin layers.
Finishing: Once it is printed, then aluminium and steel is removed via GMAW 3D printing process.
Types of 3D Printers available today:
- Fused deposition modelling
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Selective laser melting
- Electronic Beam Melting
- Laminated Object Manufacturing
What is the need of 3D Printer today?
1. Imagine a situation which is, in fact, a reality for many of us, say your refrigerator has a broken leg, now either you can buy a full pair of legs or else you can do some juggad to make it stand. Now, here comes the benefit of having a personal 3d printer. You can easily print the leg in 1-2 hour and fit it yourself and is very cheap also. Prior to that, you must have some knowledge of 3d printing software which is easily available on the net.
2. If you love DIY kinda things then having a personal DIY 3d printer is the best weapon in your arsenal. You can print anything that you can imagine.
3. You can give a better perception to your kids while teaching them for eg any 3d object that has a 2d picture in the book.
The Cost of 3D Printers:
The price of 3D Printers varies from its use at home, office or Industry. The cost of 3D Printers will increase from Consumers Use (Home) to Industry Warehouse Use. Typically price of 3D Printers ranges from $$$ to $$$$$.
- Consumer Use–> $500 to $2000
- Office Use–> $10,000 to $50,000
- Warehouse Use–> $60,000 to $200,000
— Large, Hig-end 3D Printers serve the use of Industry.
— Smaller models are used by businesses at a small office.
— Less heavy & Cheap models are used by Home Users.
It replaces ink with plastic which is used to draw 3d Models in air to create 3D Objects while the plastic melt at high temperature. We have listed the 5 Best 3D Pens.